for Elementary and Middle School Students
Grades 1-5 & 6- 8
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE POWER POINT!!
Check out the First Time Trial Pricing for any Unified School District on our
Pricing & Ordering Page.
Program leaves no student left out of learning about music.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
1. Understand the elements of music and their sounds.
2. Learn about the lives of composers and musicians..
3. Understand the nomenclature of music of various genres of music as classical, jazz and opera.
4. Listen to music and identify instruments.
5. Increase their desire to play an instrument.
6. Learn how music and instruments were developed throughout history.
NEW- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THREE LESSON CURRICULUM WITH EACH GRADE SYLLABUS
FOR INFORMATION CLICK ON THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TAB ABOVE
California Dept. of Education has
approved all programs for social
content and listed on their web site:
In California, funding may be available
from Proposition 20 Lottery or Materials
Funding Realignment Program.
1.Reading books for the elementary
2.All programs include an Instructor's
Guide ( IG) with a CD for each grade.
3.All programs include Power Point
downloaded from this website
4.Elementary school program
Instructor's Guide Training Book
with a DVD..
Program enhances the students education through knowledge.
ALSO AVAILABLE: SUPPLEMENTAL "INSTRUCTOR'S TRAINING GUIDE" WITH A DVD EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PROGRAMS.
THIS BOOK AND DVD REVIEWS SOME KEY POINTS IN PRESENTING THE MATERIAL. THE DVD REVIEWS GENERAL INFORMATION AND A SAMPLE OF ABOUT 8 MINUTES OF EACH GRADE'S PRESENTATION. THIS MATERIAL IS MOSTLY MEANT FOR PRESENTATION BY VOLUNTEERS SUCH AS PTA MEMBERS.
1.While some schools have access to music teachers who help students learn how to play instruments, sing and dance, most schools with or without music teachers do not include elements of music appreciation. That is what this program is all about.
2. These programs provide curriculum topics especially in the Middle school..
3. Program gives all the students a chance to learn about music not just the ones who play an instrument and leaves no child left out.