for Elementary School Grades 1-6
1.Reading books for the elementary
school program. Grades 1-5
2. Instructor's Guide ( IG) with a CD for grades 1-6.
3. Programs include Power Point
downloaded from this website
4.Elementary school program
Instructor's Guide Training Book
with a DVD.
5.Three lesson curriculum available for each grade, upon request.. .
6 Program video's are available. Each about 35-40 minutes long.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
1. Understand the elements of music and their sounds.
2. Learn about the lives of composers and musicians.
3. Understand the nomenclature of various genres of music such as classical, jazz, and opera.
4. Listen to music and identify instruments.
5. Increase their desire to play an instrument.
6. Learn how music and instruments were developed throughout history.
California Dept. of Education has
approved all programs for social