1. While some schools have access to music teachers who help students learn how to play instruments as well as sing and dance, most schools with or without music teachers do not include elements of music appreciation. That is what this program is all about.
2. These programs provide curriculum topics especially in middle school.
3. Program gives all the students a chance to learn about music, not just the ones who play an instrument, so no child is left out.
for Elementary and Middle School Students
Grades 1-5 & 6- 8
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE POWER POINT!
California Dept. of Education has
approved all programs for social
content and listed on their web site:
In California, funding may be available
from Proposition 20 Lottery or Materials
Funding Realignment Program.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
1. Understand the elements of music and their sounds.
2. Learn about the lives of composers and musicians.
3. Understand the nomenclature of various genres of music such as classical, jazz, and opera.
4. Listen to music and identify instruments.
5. Increase their desire to play an instrument.
6. Learn how music and instruments were developed throughout history.
Check out the First Time Trial Pricing for any Unified School District on our
Pricing & Ordering Page.
NEW- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL THREE LESSON CURRICULUM WITH EACH GRADE SYLLABUS
FOR INFORMATION CLICK ON THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TAB ABOVE
VIDEO FOR 1-6 GRADE PROGRAMS.
TO ACCESS GO TO "TEACHERSPAYTEACHERS" AND USE THE SUBJECT NAME AS "MRMCSYMPHONY"
THE FIRST ONE IS FREE.
1.Reading books for the elementary
2.All programs include an Instructor's
Guide ( IG) with a CD for each grade.
3.All programs include Power Point
downloaded from this website
4.Elementary school program
Instructor's Guide Training Book
with a DVD..